Double Glazed Conservatories, Windows & Doors in Hook
Local double glazing company serving Hook in Hampshire
The Crown Conservatories and Windows Showroom near Hook in Hampshire is just a 10 minute drive away.
Our showroom displays full-size windows, doors and conservatories. Please come in for a chat to view the quality range of products, or browse our website where you will find lots of information, as well as extensive image galleries that may provide some inspiration on designs, styles and configurations.
The nearest Crown conservatory window and doors showroom to Hook is in the nearby town of Fleet. We are open from 9am-5pm Mon-Fri and 10am-4pm Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
Fleet Crown Showroom: 1 Avondale Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 3BH. T: 01252 617385
Quality conservatories, windows and doors in Hook, Hampshire
Whether you are looking to extend your living space with a stunning conservatory, orangery or loggia, or you are considering upgrading your doors and windows to improve the energy efficiency of your home or business premises, Crown offer an extensive range of quality conservatories, windows and doors, to suit most needs and requirements, and all at very competitive prices.
The combination of quality products, a dedicated customer support team and an experienced team of installers, means we are confident you will be completely satisfied with your conservatory, windows or doors. All products come with a minimum 10 year guarantee.
A conservatory that will create a stunning space for your home in Hook
A conservatory can be a multi-functional place, depending on the day of the week, time of day, your family dynamics and the ambience of the home. You can use a conservatory to socialise, enjoy family time, work, relax and play.
So when it comes to choosing the style of your conservatory, you will need to consider a style that will best complement your home and will be best suited to your lifestyle and the needs of your family.
The Crown Conservatory Buyer Guide provides tips and advice that will help you to make the right decisions to ensure the conservatory you buy is the perfect choice for you and your needs.
We offer a range of market-leading, energy efficient conservatories, livinrooms, loggias and verandas, as well as conservatory roof replacements.
Conservatory styles include:
- Gable Conservatories – a gable conservatory adds a sense of grandeur to any home with its stylish front elevation and windows that extend right to the apex.
- Georgian Conservatories – a contemporary style conservatory that offers excellent use of floor space due to the square or rectangular internal shape.
- Lantern Conservatories – create a bold statement with a lantern conservatory with a two-tier conservatory roof on different levels, creating a tiered effect. The tiers are separated by a row of windows making this style well-suited for period properties.
- Lean To Conservatories – a practical and versatile solution. A shallow pitch could fit under a low bungalow eaves, whilst a steeper pitch would match the roof of a terraced or detached house.
- P Shape Conservatories – a traditional lean-to style conservatory with the opulence of a Victorian or Georgian conservatory. Ideal for larger properties or those with big ideals!
- T Shape Conservatories – offers a large versatile floor space and is an impressive and elegant addition to any home. It is better suited to larger properties due to the proportions needed.
- Victorian Conservatories – a popular, traditional style of conservatory with a classical multi-faceted curved bay front, steeply pitched roof and ornate ridge details.
- Livinrooms – a stunning orangery that creates an extension of your home. Manufactured to an exceptionally high standard, with major parts being foil laminated with a real woodgrain texture to add charm and character.
- Loggias – a unique building concept that totally redefines a conservatory. It boasts a magnificent exterior that is superbly constructed with elegance and exceptional building design.
- Verandas – a roofed open space, porch or gallery that extends along the outside of a conservatory or building. Ideal for those who enjoy relaxing in the garden, whatever the weather.
Energy Efficient windows in Hook Hampshire
Investing in highly energy efficient windows can improve your home’s insulation by up to 73% and can reduce noise by as much as 70%. Double glazing will also eliminate draughts and cold sports and will help to reduce the cost of your energy bills.
There are many double glazing window styles, materials and colours to choose from, it can be difficult to know which is best for your home.
Crown offer a range of quality energy efficient windows which are available in uPVC, aluminium, steel and timber in a range of styles and colours, allowing you to completely personalise your home in Hook, Hampshire.
Double glazed window styles include:
- Casement windows – with a hinge on one side to open away from the house, they are popular in properties of all sizes and periods as they come in a wide choice of styles.
- Folding windows – versatile and aesthetically pleased, bifolding double glazed windows are an ideal replacement for ground floor windows and will allow for an abundance of light and fresh air into the room.
- Georgian windows - frequently used in older properties. While the traditional method of creating a Georgian window was to use individual small window panes, modern Georgian style double-glazed windows use bars running horizontally and vertically. These bars join onto the frame to create a multi-pane effect.
- Sash windows – a good choice for period properties or if the window is to be in a location where there is a restriction preventing the full outwards opening of a window. Sash windows push up vertically with a sliding sash below that slides up behind the top sash when you open the window.
- Tilt and turn windows - using a dual hinge system, tilt and turn windows allow the window to be opened inwards or from the top for easy cleaning.
- Bay windows – windows are set into the curve of a wall, meaning the glass and frame must be designed to the architecture of your property.
- Bow windows – these windows can be fitted into straight walls and are fixed to a shelf that’s shaped to hold the window. This type of windows is set an angle to give them a bow shape.
Secure, durable and thermally efficient doors for you property in Hook
Crown offers an exceptional range of double glazed and triple glazed doors. Visit our Hampshire showroom and take a look at the quality of the doors we have on display.
We have a fantastic range of traditional and contemporary, low maintenance, highly secure and thermally efficient doors for homes and businesses in Hook.
We are proud to work in association with leading manufacturers like Hormann, Origin, Smart and Solidor, to name a few.
Our range of double glazed doors are available in uPVC, aluminium, steel, composite, timber core and full timber.
Our range of double glazed doors includes:
- BiFolding Doors – providing panoramic views when open, bifolding doors create a stunning feature. Origin bifold doors are thermally efficient, highly secure and include impressive safety features.
- Composite Doors – strong, durable, low maintenance and thermally efficient composite doors. We offer a range of 23 styles and 7 colours of composite doors.
- uPVC Doors – uPVC doors are hardwearing and practical. They have a strong, secure construction which means the frames never rot, warp or require painting.
- Sliding Doors – a great solution if space is limited and also works well for people with mobility issues. We offer sleek, smooth, secure and thermally efficient sliding doors.
- Timber and Timber Alternative Doors – a good choice if you are looking for a more traditional door and want to maintain an authentic style. The timber-alternative doors look and feel like wood but are virtually maintenance free, making them an ideal alternative if you want to retain the character without worrying about ongoing maintenance of the natural timber.
Please take some time to view our ranges either online or in our Fleet showroom. If you have any questions, please call us on 01252 617385.