Double Glazed Conservatories, Windows & Doors in Virginia Water
Quality double glazing for homes and businesses in Virginia Water in Berkshire
Crown Conservatories and Windows is a leading local supplier of quality double glazing and has been serving the residents of Virginia Water in Berkshire for many years.
Our website has lots of product information that may provide some inspiration on designs, styles and configurations. We also have extensive image galleries where you can view all the different products and see examples of our installations.
Your nearest Crown showroom to Virginia Water is located in Fleet, just a 20 minute drive down the M3 or A30.
Our showroom displays full-size windows, doors and conservatories. Please come in for a chat to view the quality range of products. The showroom is open from 9am-5pm Mon-Fri and 10am-4pm Saturdays and Bank Holidays.
Fleet Crown Showroom: 1 Avondale Road, Fleet, Hampshire GU51 3BH. T: 01252 617385
Local supplier and installer of quality double glazing in Virginia Water
If you are looking for a local established double glazing company who delivers what they promise, then look no further!
At Crown Conservatories and Windows, we take great pride in delivering what we promise to homeowners and businesses in and around Virginia Water.
Whether you are looking to extend your living space with a stunning conservatory, orangery or loggia, or you are considering upgrading your doors and windows to improve the energy efficiency of your home or business premises, Crown offer an extensive range of quality conservatories, windows and doors, to suit most needs and requirements, and all at very competitive prices.
A conservatory that will be perfect for your home in Virginia Water
You may be looking to extend your living space because you have a growing family, or maybe you want to create an informal area were you can socialise with family and friends, or to work in perhaps. Whatever your reason for buying a conservatory, there are lots of things to consider before you make your decision.
What style are you looking for? What size do you need? What shape will give you the best use of space? What position should it be situated? What conservatories are available at the budget you have to spend?
The Crown Conservatory Buyer Guide provides tips and advice that will help you to make the right decisions to ensure the conservatory you buy is the perfect choice for you and your needs.
We offer a range of market-leading, energy efficient conservatories, livinrooms, loggias and verandas, as well as conservatory roof replacements.
Conservatory styles include:
- Gable Conservatories – a gable conservatory adds a sense of grandeur to any home with its stylish front elevation and windows that extend right to the apex.
- Georgian Conservatories – a contemporary style conservatory that offers excellent use of floor space due to the square or rectangular internal shape.
- Lantern Conservatories – create a bold statement with a lantern conservatory with a two-tier conservatory roof on different levels, creating a tiered effect. The tiers are separated by a row of windows making this style well-suited for period properties.
- Lean To Conservatories – a practical and versatile solution. A shallow pitch could fit under a low bungalow eaves, whilst a steeper pitch would match the roof of a terraced or detached house.
- P Shape Conservatories – a traditional lean-to style conservatory with the opulence of a Victorian or Georgian conservatory. Ideal for larger properties or those with big ideals!
- T Shape Conservatories – offers a large versatile floor space and is an impressive and elegant addition to any home. It is better suited to larger properties due to the proportions needed.
- Victorian Conservatories – a popular, traditional style of conservatory with a classical multi-faceted curved bay front, steeply pitched roof and ornate ridge details.
- Livinrooms – a stunning orangery that creates an extension of your home. Manufactured to an exceptionally high standard, with major parts being foil laminated with a real woodgrain texture to add charm and character.
- Loggias – a unique building concept that totally redefines a conservatory. It boasts a magnificent exterior that is superbly constructed with elegance and exceptional building design.
- Verandas – a roofed open space, porch or gallery that extends along the outside of a conservatory or building. Ideal for those who enjoy relaxing in the garden, whatever the weather.
The best quality, energy efficient windows in Virginia Water
Crown Conservatories & Windows Ltd chooses to work only with leading manufacturers who take quality and security as seriously as we do.
Our range of energy efficient windows will suit any style and age of property from traditional to modern. All our windows are double glazed and are available in uPVC, aluminium, steel and timber. From stormproof to sash, flat and flush casements you will have a multitude of options allowing you to completely personalise your home in Virginia Water.
Investing in highly energy efficient windows can improve your home’s insulation by up to 73% and can reduce noise by as much as 70%. Double glazing will also eliminate draughts and cold sports and will help to reduce the cost of your energy bills.
Double glazed window styles include:
- Casement windows – with a hinge on one side to open away from the house, they are popular in properties of all sizes and periods as they come in a wide choice of styles.
- Folding windows – versatile and aesthetically pleased, bifolding double glazed windows are an ideal replacement for ground floor windows and will allow for an abundance of light and fresh air into the room.
- Georgian windows - frequently used in older properties. While the traditional method of creating a Georgian window was to use individual small window panes, modern Georgian style double-glazed windows use bars running horizontally and vertically. These bars join onto the frame to create a multi-pane effect.
- Sash windows – a good choice for period properties or if the window is to be in a location where there is a restriction preventing the full outwards opening of a window. Sash windows push up vertically with a sliding sash below that slides up behind the top sash when you open the window.
- Tilt and turn windows - using a dual hinge system, tilt and turn windows allow the window to be opened inwards or from the top for easy cleaning.
- Bay windows – windows are set into the curve of a wall, meaning the glass and frame must be designed to the architecture of your property.
- Bow windows – these windows can be fitted into straight walls and are fixed to a shelf that’s shaped to hold the window. This type of windows is set an angle to give them a bow shape.
An exceptional range of double glazed doors for your home in Virginia Water
Installing new doors will enhance the energy efficiency of your home whilst also adding style and character to your home in Virginia Water.
Our range of double glazed doors are sure to impress. We are proud to work in association with leading manufacturers who rigorously test all their doors to ensure they meet and exceed security and performance standards.
All our double glazed doors have exceptional thermal and energy efficient properties. They are fitted into well insulated frames, and combine this with the high performance double glazing technology, weather tight seals and multi-chambered profiles, you can be assured that your new door will not only look amazing, but it will also reduce heat loss and condensation and will keep you and your family safe and secure.
Our range of double glazed doors are available in uPVC, aluminium, steel, composite, timber core and full timber.
Our range of double glazed doors includes:
- BiFolding Doors – providing panoramic views when open, bifolding doors create a stunning feature. Origin bifold doors are thermally efficient, highly secure and include impressive safety features.
- Composite Doors – strong, durable, low maintenance and thermally efficient composite doors. We offer a range of 23 styles and 7 colours of composite doors.
- uPVC Doors – uPVC doors are hardwearing and practical. They have a strong, secure construction which means the frames never rot, warp or require painting.
- Sliding Doors – a great solution if space is limited and also works well for people with mobility issues. We offer sleek, smooth, secure and thermally efficient sliding doors.
- Timber and Timber Alternative Doors – a good choice if you are looking for a more traditional door and want to maintain an authentic style. The timber-alternative doors look and feel like wood but are virtually maintenance free, making them an ideal alternative if you want to retain the character without worrying about ongoing maintenance of the natural timber.
Please take some time to view our ranges either online or in our Fleet showroom. If you have any questions, please call us on 01252 617385.